A cluster of Yellow Ugandan banana (BOGOYA)
If you love your health please just order this banana for all these these nutrients.
- Potassium: 9% of the RDI.
- Vitamin B6: 33% of the RDI.
- Vitamin C: 11% of the RDI.
- Magnesium: 8% of the RDI.
- Copper: 10% of the RDI.
- Manganese: 14% of the RDI.
- Net carbs: 24 grams.
- Fiber: 3.1 grams.
- Protein: 1.3 grams.
- Fat: 0.4 grams.
Basic health Benefits of Yellow Banana
- Bananas Contain Many Important Nutrients. …
- Bananas Contain Nutrients That Moderate Blood Sugar Levels. …
- Bananas May Improve Digestive Health. …
- Bananas May Aid Weight Loss. …
- Bananas May Support Heart Health. …
- Bananas Contain Powerful Antioxidants. …
- Bananas May Help You Feel More Full. …
- Unripe Bananas May Improve Insulin Sensitivity.
- Store Name: ZABUYS FRUITS
- Vendor: ZABUYS FRUITS
- No ratings found yet!
UGX9,000Product Highlightsotal Fat 1 g 1% Saturated fat 0.3 g 1% Polyunsaturated fat 0.4 g Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g Cholesterol 0…
UGX150,000Product Highlights24pieces express delivery
UGX15,500Product HighlightsDelicious and crunchy, apple fruit is one of the most popular and favorite fruits among the health conscious, fitness lovers who firmly…
UGX12,000Product Highlights82 calories. 0.2 grams (g) of fat. 0 g of cholesterol. 2 milligrams (mg) of sodium. 21.65 g of total…
UGX7,000Product HighlightsJust for your health buy it now! A wide variety of health benefits are associated with the curvy yellow fruit.…