PREMIUM FRUIT BASKET
This basket is ideal for families as the fruits will last and last for a long. It has 2 big paw paws, 10 apples, 8 oranges, 10 bananas, i packet of grapes, 1 big pineapple, 3 mangoes and a big sweet melon. This is a perfect gift anytime.
- Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke.
- Eating a diet rich in some vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may protect against certain types of cancers.
- Diets rich in foods containing fiber, such as some vegetables and fruits, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
- Eating vegetables and fruits rich in potassium as part of an overall healthy diet may lower blood pressure, and may also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.
- Eating foods such as fruits that are lower in calories per cup instead of some other higher-calorie food may be useful in helping to lower calorie intake.
- Store Name: ZABUYS FRUITS
- Vendor: ZABUYS FRUITS
- No ratings found yet!
UGX3,500Product HighlightsGuava, Psidium guajava, is an evergreen shrub or small tree in the family Myrtaceae grown for its edible fruits. Guava has…
UGX20,000Product HighlightsCalories: 17. Fiber: 2 grams. Vitamin C: 9% of the RDI. Vitamin A: 8% of the RDI. Iron: 2% of…
UGX9,000Product Highlightsotal Fat 1 g 1% Saturated fat 0.3 g 1% Polyunsaturated fat 0.4 g Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g Cholesterol 0…
UGX12,000Product Highlights82 calories. 0.2 grams (g) of fat. 0 g of cholesterol. 2 milligrams (mg) of sodium. 21.65 g of total…