PREMIUM FRUIT BASKET
This basket is ideal for families as the fruits will last and last for a long. It has 2 big paw paws, 10 apples, 8 oranges, 10 bananas, i packet of grapes, 1 big pineapple, 3 mangoes and a big sweet melon. This is a perfect gift anytime.
- Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke.
- Eating a diet rich in some vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may protect against certain types of cancers.
- Diets rich in foods containing fiber, such as some vegetables and fruits, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
- Eating vegetables and fruits rich in potassium as part of an overall healthy diet may lower blood pressure, and may also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.
- Eating foods such as fruits that are lower in calories per cup instead of some other higher-calorie food may be useful in helping to lower calorie intake.
- Store Name: ZABUYS FRUITS
- Vendor: ZABUYS FRUITS
- No ratings found yet!
UGX280,000Product HighlightsMangoes Pineapple Oranges Yelllow Banana Passion Fruits Cuccumber Grapes
UGX30,000Product HighlightsThese water melons are fresh and ready to eat. Express delivery is only available in Kampala and the surrounding areas.…
UGX16,000Product HighlightsAll about berries, both usual and unusual, with beautiful watercolor illustrations and ninety recipes. Berries are edible jewels, distillations of…
UGX20,000Product HighlightsCalories: 17. Fiber: 2 grams. Vitamin C: 9% of the RDI. Vitamin A: 8% of the RDI. Iron: 2% of…
UGX7,500Product HighlightsAvocado, also called alligator pear, fruit of Persea americana of the family Lauraceae, a tree native to the Western Hemisphere from Mexico south to the Andean regions. Avocado fruits…
UGX2,000Product HighlightsAlso known as an alligator pear or butter fruit, the versatile avocado is the only fruit that provides a substantial…